Sunday 4 November 2012

Feelin' foxy.....


Yesterday I received this stamp in the post form Stamp Addicts. Entitled 'Foxy' it's going to be featured in one of the Create and Craft shows coming up this month.

So here is the product of my efforts of last night (in conjunction with watching the X Factor of course!)

I have followed a sketch from the Papertake challenge this week, but rotated it around by 90 degrees as the toadstools needed to be on the ground!!

I have coloured Mr Fox 'flat' with promarkers and the papers are all from the lovely Do Crafts Woodland pack.

Ooooh and not forgetting the lovely toadstools which I had printed from my Sunday of Seeasons CD (Polkadoodles of course!)

Here are the challenges for today:

Make it Monday
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Papertake - Sketch
Stampin for the Weekend - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Cute
The Papershelter - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Men Only

Thanks for stopping by today. I am gearing myself for a short working week this week as I am off to Hobbycraft on Thursday - whahoooooooo!!!!!!

Sharon x



12 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sharon, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Cute challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute image and great use of colour. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter 'Anything goes' challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he did make me smile what a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopped over from MIM. This is a real fun card and I love those toadstools
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swinging by from MIM. Darling card! Love that fox- he's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, great for a male, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the mushrooms or toadstools as some call them. ;) Your fox gave me a chuckle and this is such a cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - great image and I love the toadstools - adorable!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Back again :) This time sailing in from Make It Monday! This is still one very cool fox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is a wonderful creation Sharon! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon