Tuesday 20 November 2012

Snowy People


Here's a card that I made using another gorgeous Digistamp Boutique image.

I love all the sweet smiley faces!!

I have coloured them in with  my promarkers and added lots of sparkly glitter.

The backing papers are from a lovely NitWits set, appropriately named Winter Mittens, and I have used a memory box corner dies which I got at the Hobbycraft shows earlier this month.

Here's a close up of the characters:



I would like to enter this for the following challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop
Creatalicious Challenges
Sweet Stamping
The Squirrel and the Fox
Crafty Calendar Challenge
Bearly Mine
Make it Monday

That's it for me today......dinner's ready.....time to go!!!

Sharon x


12 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, just added myself as your latest follower. Lovely blog, I just love your cards!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon, love the image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sharon. You're right, they do have lovely smiley faces! Gorgeous corner die too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card ...love the smiley faces and fab papers
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card Sharon, love this image. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' (don't forget to add a link though hun, or you won't qualify for the the prize). Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is soooo super cute! The image is really fun and adorable. Beautiful design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creatalicious Challenges and best of luck.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card that image is so much fun and joy, the die cuts and design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge this week at Bearly Mine.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest image and I love how you framed it! Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, this card is just ate up with cuteness. Just love it.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow....this is fabulous Sharon. Thank you for joining in the Digi Stamp Boutique competition....Sally-Ann x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon