Tuesday 27 November 2012

Still Nuts!


Here's my second nutty card created this weekend, using the 'Go Nuts' squirrel. As you can see, he comes complete with his own sentiment....which is very appropriate!

This time I have used papers from the Docrafts Woodland set, which, I have to admit, is one of my favourite Docraft packs.  I have gone for a red squirrel this time, and embellished with more nuts, much to the disgust of my garden wildlife!

Once again I have some challenges to enter for this card.......

Make it Monday
Stampin for the Weekend - Use Texture
Creatalicious - Winter
Friday Sketch Challenge

That's enough Squirrel Business for today I think!

Sharon


4 comments:

  1. What a cute little squirrel, and perfectly matched with those papers and sentiment. Very fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon, haven't been for a visit for a while, but you have made some lovely cards, this little squirrel is so cute.. love it.. Thank you for joining us this week at "Make it Monday"..
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Sharon. I love that image, the papers are gorgeous and the nuts look brilliant!!

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo sweet! What a perfect match of image, paper and nuts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon