Saturday 10 November 2012

Getting Sentimental

 
So, after very good intentions of blogging earlier this morning,it is now 5.30pm and I have finally got a chance to load something up to show you.

I would like to say that I have been busy crafting all day - alas no! - but I have had a lovely day all the same, and I am very pleased with myself as I came across a very unusual, but perfect Christmas present, whilst I was out on my walk abouts.....can't really say any more about that now....nudge nudge, wink wink!!

I also got some very nice 'condiment' type pressies whilst at our local garden centre today so I am feeling that I have achieved something towards the festive season!!!!

Back to today's card though. As you can see, it's really simple and it's made using a lovely Polkadoodles stamp, very simply coloured in with Promarkers, on a 4 inch square card.

As you can see, I have pulled out my trusty sentiments sheet, to stamp a very simple 'thank you' at the bottom.

Simple....but sweet - I hope you will agree!!

So there are plenty of challenges that fit with this card, and here they are.....

Papertake - Anything Goes
My Mum'sCraft Shop - Sentiments
One Stop Craft - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
Card Makin Mamas - Thank you
Passion for Promarkers - In the Garden
Less is More - 1 layer, houses

Well that's my card for today.

I am DETERMINED to colour some stamps at some time tomorrow....my SWALKs and Mulberrys are calling me.......watch this space!

Thanks for dropping by.

Sharon x








25 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sharon, love the image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Sharon, very pretty and romantic card, beautiful!
    Hugs from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Sharon, such a pretty image! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' and also at PFP hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous little bird house! Love the colours too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a super sweet little bird house - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty little bird house. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable birdhouse, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab :) Thanks for joining us at PTW - Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know just what you mean about the satisfaction of finding the perfect present Sharon! Love the spring feeling of your birdhouse card - we've got a long time to wait for that here! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness, this is just too precious! What an adorable card, and I love the colors.

    :)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image, fabulously coloured...thanks for joining us at PFP this week..

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty..gorgeous image, lovely CAS card! Hope you managed some stamping time today!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty Sharon, but sadly you have linked it to too many challenges for us at Less is More where we allow a maximum of 5 which may be combined!
    Thanks so much and do join us again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card sharon.. just love the colours

    Thanks so much for joining us
    Jen
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Sharon.

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is SO pretty!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh i'm back again lol

    thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers

    Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work Sharon, love the fab CAS design and your beautiful colouring :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is so pretty Sharon. I love the colors of the bird house and your coloring is wonderful and I am a huge fan of CAS. I love your blog and am now a follower too!! I am so happy I came across your beautiful card at MIM today.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    I am having a blog candy give away if you would like to join in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  20. What a fab card ,love the pretty birdhouse and CAS design
    Thanks for joining us at MIM
    Good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love the image and clean and simple finish.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for playing with us at CMM

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon