Sunday 17 July 2011

And another Christmas card......

This is my third, and final post of the day, and again the theme is Christmas, but this time I have got one of my lovely Popcorn Images out to play with. I think this one is such a cutie, and it's quite quick to colour as well as there's a lot of snowman, and not too much bear! I have also applied glitter (as you would with snow!) but unfortunately I just couldn't get it to show in the photo. I have also decoupaged Soufle the duck (I wasn't planning to but he didn't come out on the original stamp so I had to do some repair work!

Also, as I already had my embossing sheet out, I have emboseed snowflakes on to some pearlescent paper omce again. And finally, at the risk of being a bit predictable, the lovely papers are from a pack that I got free with a magazine. It's a Kate Knight pad that I had previously stashed away, and I'm so glad that I found it as I love the colours and I am sure I will be using this again.

I'm going to enter this card in to a number of challenges, which are as follows:

Allsorts
Stamp Something
Winter Wonderland
Sketch Saturday
CES Challenge

Thanks for looking once again!

Sharon x

8 comments:

  1. Ohh Sharon this is adorable love it love the papers and you have coloured him in beautifully great layout too
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation such fabulous colours too, thanks for joining us again, at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute - I love your colouring and the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty Christmas card, Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, gorgeous card Sharon, love that image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet Sharon, love the colours.Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adore this...so gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at CES challs xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet Sharon :o) Gorgeous colours and fab image. Lisa x

    PS. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon