Tuesday 26 July 2011

Christmas in July

There are a few 'Christmas in July' challenges around at athe moment, so I thought I would take the opportunity to grab the old Promarkers and get a little bit festive with one of my lovely Popcorn the Bear stamps. These stamps are a good size so they take up a big area of your card and don't really need to much to go with them. In this case I used some papers from the corresponding CD Rom and I couldn't resist throwing a bit of glitter in there, although you can't really see it on this picture.

I have managed to get this loaded up just in time for the I love Promarker challenge (less than 5 hours to go on that one!) and thought I would also throw it in to the Allsorts challenge this week.

Thanks for looking!

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon. He is so cute. Love that his paper matches him too. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, Love the card, popcorn is just so cute, forgot I had these stamps & CD, must look them out. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute, love the papers,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your frames. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon