Saturday 9 July 2011

Bugs and Butterflies.....

That's the name of this week's challenge on Stamp Something.

So I have decided to go a bit monochrome for this, using one colour, plus black and here is the result.

These are stamps which are due to be released by Little Claire's and, as you can see, there are butterflies in abundance!

I particularly love the tree stamp as I think it is so clever the way that the butterflies have replaced the leaves.

I have coloured this in with Promarkers as per usual and drawn a little wibbly wobly border using the 'wedge end' of one of the paler shades to add a little bit of dimension.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:

Stamp Something - Bugs or Butterflies

Allsorts - Free and Easy

Thanks for looking once again, and, if you have any comments, I would love to hear from you!

Sharon xx

6 comments:

  1. I love the colours you have used! Lovely card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying again to leave a comment - blogger doesn't seem to like me today!

    Your card is gorgeous and I absolutely love these stamps. Lovely colours too :o) Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something hun. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sharon fabulous card, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Sharon, such an elegant design and the butterflies are stunning :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon