Saturday 23 July 2011

A little bit of sweetness

Here's a card that I've made using a gorgeous Cuddly Buddly Digi stamp, which I thought I would enter for a couple of challenges this week.

I think this image is just so sweet and I really enjoyed colouring her in with my Copics one evening this week.
The lovely papers and the border all come from the NitWit Posibilities download, and I thought, that, being on the flowery side, they were the perfect match for this particular image.

I'm going to enter this card for three challenges:

Digi's with Attitude- anything Goes
Cuddly Buddly - Add a Charm
Stamp Something Embellished

Super quick post - as I'm about to have my dinner (lovely Indian take away on it's way as we speak!)

Thanks for looking.

Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. Sharon this is a truly beautiful card. The colouring is so delicate everything just matches perfectly. Love it. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!
    The colouring is beautiful and I love the charm.
    Thank you for playing along with the Cuddly Buddly Challenge this week. Good Luck.
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so beautiful, Sharon:O) Love the soft colours and pretty papers, fabulous colouring!
    Thank you for joining Cuddly Buddly, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image Hun fab colouring so cute thank you for joins at cubby Buddly this week for our add a charm challenge good luck and spread the word



    Wendy DT CB

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon