Tuesday 5 July 2011

Allsorts Free and Easy Challenge

Just a quick post today to enter a card for the Allsorts Free and Easy challenge.

The image is a lovely Lily of the Valley bear which must have been released a good couple of years ago now. I love him because of all the scruffy bits around the edge of his fur, and he has such a cute little face too!

Anyway - the challenge can be found  here if you fancy entering it, and it's open till Friday.

It's worth popping over there just for a look though as there are some gorgeous DT samples there, not to mention loads of entries from talented Crafters.

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

6 comments:

  1. What a super card and really cute image.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card Sharon I love LOTV bears.

    Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I am now following you.

    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card - super LOTV image and fab colouring.
    Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that image too
    Your card is so sweet, I love the pink!

    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card, colouring is super. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww what a cute card, the image is fabby and the papers are lovely

    thanks for joining in with our free and easy theme this week at Allsorts

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon