Sunday 17 July 2011

Winter Wonderland

So today I have a few cards to load up for you, and here's the first one. As you can see, I am having a bit of a 'Pink Gem' weekend for some reason - I think I dug this stamp out when I was digging around for that skateboarding boy yesterday!

The Winter Wonderland challenge this week is 'Give a Lift' which means using dry or heat embossing. So I have used my snowflake embossing sheet on some pearlised paper for this card and I have coloured in the image using my Copic markers. Also, I don't think you can see it, btthere is a bit of glitter thrown in there for good measure.

Here's the challenge that I'm entering in case you want to go and have a look at some of the other lovely cards.......Winter Wonderland

Sharon x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful embossing and such a pretty card, thank you for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    Hugs Kate xx
    I have candy if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, love the embossing.
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week,
    Hugs Saly xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon