Sunday 3 July 2011

Little Claire's July Club Stamp

I can't believe that we're into July already - the month when the kids will have completed another year at school and I will have the joy of being another month older (and definitely more in to the mid forties zone - yuk!!!) Luckily we seem to be enjoying a bit if Summer weather here in MK at the moment and it is forecast to be the same for the rest of the week. I love a bit of sunshine and the opportunity to wear T hirts and flipflops (which doesn't happen very often as I am a bit of a cold body!) - so long may the good weather continue!

Anyway, enough of the general waffle and time to reveal the July Club Stamps from Little Claire's. This time it's a real cutie, and it fits right in with that lovely summer weather we're having........

The set consists of the hedgehog, with his cute little Hankie hat, the sentiment stamp and  the flower bed which you can see in the background. I 've actually stampped the backgorund twice in a row on this example so you can see that it's really good for repeat stamping as it's not obvious that you have used the same stamp in a repeat fashion.

For this example I've dragged out the watercolour paper and pencils for a change, and I quite like the soft effect  on these delicate little stamps.

I hope you like this sample - I will have another one to show you another day.

In the meantime, I'm going to enter this card for the CES challenge this week, which is Woodland Creatures. You can find the challenge here:

http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-43-woodland-creatures.html

And a couple of other challenges too:

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Here comes' the Summer  http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

Catch the Bug - Bugaboo - Anything Goes   http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/julyanything-goes-challenge.html



If you fancy this stamp, or any other of the Little Claire lovelies, you can find them at their website, here:

http://www.littleclaire.co.uk/index.asp?category=2

Thanks for looking, and I hope you all have an enjoyable Sunny Sunday.

Sharon x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog this morning...you've really made my day. Your card is so sweet and such a fab design! I love this lil hedgie in his hankerchief hat...so cute and adorable and thank you so much for sharing your sweet card with us at CES this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sharon :o) Such a great design and I love these stamps.

    I don't do hot weather... I'm always warm anyway and wear flip flops until it starts getting seriously freezing and people start giving me funny looks lol. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon, Really cute card. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I especially love the mowed grass! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
    hugs Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an adorable summer card you have created, I love the garden flower border and that is the perfect sentiment too!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I love how you have combined the different stamps :) HelenR x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our "Here comes Summer" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Gosh....this is SOooo adorable. never seen one like this. A keeper for my files for the future. Super card. Thank you for joining the Bugaboo Challenge. Good luck on the drawing and thanks for sharing to fun fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card - love the shape and the scene that you've created! So cute! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card - love the little garden scene you created.
    Thanks for joining us at CES this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sharon,
    This looks amazing! I love the scene you created & the image & papers are fab. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters tis week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww how gorgeous is your little hedgie,thank you for joining us at Ces challenges.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining in with us at Catch The Bug for our Anything Goes challenge. Hope to see you join in with our Clean and Simple Challenge this week as I'd love to see what you create for it.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon