Thursday 30 June 2011

New Lily of the Valley Image


After a nightmare with my PC (it blue screeened and them dunped my Norton Antivirus when it was fixing itself!), I am back with a challenge card, using one of the lovely new Lily of the Valley Images.

I decided to use up that last bit of lemon and lime paper from one of my previous cards, and today I'm back to my trusty promarkers.

I have followed the sketch in the latest Papertake challenge http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ and I am also entering it for the Southern Girls challenge which is Childhood Memories. You can find this challenge at http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/06/bring-out-your-inner-child.html.

Whilst I am glad to be back on line, I am still sulking as the Internet Explorer 9 that I loaded up the other day is now gone, and I really liked it! I'' afraid to load it up again though in case that's what mucked up my computer. Oh well, best to stick with what you know I suppose!

Fingers crossed for some hassle free blogging next time!

Sharon x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and I love that stamp!

    I downloaded IE9 a few weeks back and regretted it - it messed up my blog and also slowed everything down. I've gone back to the previous version for the time!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card. The lily of the Valley image is very cute! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. Karenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Sharon love the green tones and the lolv image so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful Sharon. I think you have coloured her perfectly.
    Thanks for joining in our "Childhood memories" theme at Southern Girls. I have some candy on my blog if you want to pop on over and have a look.
    Alicia xx
    http://alicia-timetocreate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just to let you now that I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too cute! love the colours and the image, beautiful together!

    thanks for playing with southern girls this week. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon