Saturday 4 June 2011

No comment!!!!!!



I never released how much I like commenting on blogs until I found I couldn't do it any more!! I don't know about all of you out there but I am finding it all very frustrating. Some blogs I can comment on but in most cases I can't, and the follower box on people's blogs seems to be deactivated too so I can't follow anyone new.


I keep checking the blog update each day, hoping for a little light at the end of the tunnel but to no avail. I know it's only a little thing in the big scheme of things but it is really starting to bug me now as I am feeling quite cut off from the blogosphere!


Anyway - on to happier things.......


Here's a card that I made using the Little Claire's June club stamps.


For the background I used the small flower in the kit and randomly stamped it around the edge of the base card with distress ink.


For the main flower I stamped it twice on to coordinating papers and cut them out. For the upper layer I chopped some of the petals off so that you can see some of the petals from the bottom layer, to give that 3d effect. The stamens were made with Stickles Pearl paint.


After that, a little bit of matting a layering and voila!!


Much as I love colouring, it made a nice change not to do any for a change, and, as you know, I do love cutting out flowers!!!


Thanks for looking, and, if you are one of the lucky few that are still able to comment, I would love to hear from you!


Sharon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon