Saturday 25 June 2011

The last of the Father's Day cards

Well here it is - the last of the Father's Day cards: and with Father's day and all the men's birthdays out of the way, I think I can safely see that this is the last male orientated card that you will be seeing on my blog for some time!
This is another lovely image from Digistamp Boutique coupled up with that paper from the NitWits Just Hatched set once again. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the image is decoupaged to give a little 'lift'. Other than that, this card is very basic, with no fancy frills as they say.
Well I'm off now to look at some other lovely blogs. There are loads of challenges that I want to enter this week - wonder if I will be able to find the time make the cards without resorting to another midnight crafting session?!
Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Love this image how chuffed does he look lol great card
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon