Thursday 23 June 2011

I managed to do that challenge card!





Well it took me till midnight last night (by the time I had finished all my womanly duties!), but, by hook or by crook I was determined to get this challenge card done and entered in to a few challenges.


This card followa the theme of 'Here comes the Summer' and I have followed the sketch from the Sketch and Stash Challenge.


Stash wise I have got out one of my original SWALK stamps and used the papers from the SWALK CD number 1.


I have thrown in a bit of distress ink for good measure and the lovely sentiment comes from a very useful set that my sister gave me for my birthday last year. It's the Personal Impressions Everyday Words Happy Birthday clear stamp set which has a whole bunch of greetings which cover much more than just birthdays.


So today I'm entering this card in to 3 challenges:



  • Sketch and Stash

  • Papertake - Here Comes Summer

  • Crafters Companion - Here Comes Summer

Thanks for looking


Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Sharon love the cute image must dig mine out thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. What a sweet image which you've made into such a lovely card - it's soooooo pretty and delicate. Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and fabby card and bps. Thank you for playing along with Sketch and Stash. hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon