Wednesday 22 June 2011

Pastel Flowers

Thought I would go back to something a little more girly today and I have decided to go the whole hog with flowers and soft pastel colours.

This is another example using the lovely vase of flowers stam from Little Claire's which I showcased a couple of weeks ago. This time I have paired it with papers printed from my Wild Rose Studios Spring CD. And how cute are those tiny little buttons in the corner? For some reason they look like little sweeties to me and I have to resist the urge to try and eat them (wierd I know!)

Anyway, because those papers are so lovely, I thought I would enter this card in to the Stamp Something challenge this week, which is 'pretty papers'.

I really want to enter a couple of other challenges this week so I'm going to do my best to stay awake tonight and get creative, instead of collapsing in front of the telly. Trouble is, I'm 600 pages through a 900 page book which I started reading on holiday and I'm getting hooked back in to it again. Last night I was reading it till past midnight.......if only I could read and craft at the same time!!(maybe I'm not such a multi tasker as I thought!)

Thanks for looking and hope you will visit me again soon.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card - especially the buttons!! It appears there is a fault with uploading piccies and I am not the only one suffering - thank goodness - I thought I had done something!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon