Sunday 5 June 2011

Comment - tastic!!



Whahoo! - I am able to comment again!! I was over at my SIL's yesterday and she let me in on a little secret to get my comments back. Apparently, when you log in on google, you need to un-tick the box that says 'stay signed in'. After that you should you get your ability to comment back. I tried it today, and it worked, so thanks Sue for restoring my sanity.


Anyway, whilst I'm here I thought I had better post a card.


Here's another example from the Little Claire's June set. As luck would have it I had some papers that matched the Gerbera perfectly so it was a case of picking the papers that I wanted from the pack and colouring the Gerbera to match. These papers are from the Milton Range at Wid Rose studios and they have a lovely range of greens, oranges and browns in the pack which makes a lovely change for me.


Well I am off now as I should really do some house work now (oh joy!!) - so much for Sunday being the day of rest..........not if you're a full time working mum! If I don't get some ironing done today we will be going to school / work in our birthday suits!! Better get on then........


Sharon xx

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card.......you got the last 'Rose set' sweetie well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sharon :o) Gorgeous colours and design.

    Re the shading around my images - it's ever so easy! You just draw a thick-ish line of pencil (mine are koh-i-noors which are similar to prismas) around the image and then blend it outwards with sansador :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card - nice and summery. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon love this card it's so bright and cheery love the colours
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon