Tuesday 14 June 2011

An English Country Garden

It's been such a lovely day today, weather wise....... just like an English summer is supposed to be. Too bad that I spent most of it cooped up in work... but at least I have managed to enjoy a bit of the evening sunshine, which is always a bonus.

So on that note, I thought I would post a summery sort if card, created using the newly released Little Claire's wheelbarrow stamp. Now I know that there are a few different wheelbarrow stamps around but this is a really nice one, and just the right size to make a lovely centre piece on a 6 x 6 card.

The lovely 'rosy' paper came from a free pad that came with a craft magazine a few months ago. It's a bit on the traditional side, compared to what I would normally go for, but I felt that they went perfectly with the cottage type flowers in the wheel barrow.

Well that's me done for today. It's starting to cloud over outside now so I'm going to enjoy the last of the warmth - after all it could be pouring tomorrow!!!

Sharon x

4 comments:

  1. I too had the free pad :O). Good work buddy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Sharon :o) I love this stamp, and the papers are perfect. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Sharon, and the papers match perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful Sharon!!! such a great design for this fold!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon