Monday 27 June 2011

Challenge Number 2......

Here's my second challenge card of the day. It took a while to make but I am quite pleased with the result!

I have useda gorgeous Eliza digital image from Cuddly Buddly, and I have coloured her with pro markers and decoupaged here up with three layers.

I was following a sketch fro this challenge, but unfortunately I didn't have room for the sentiment in it's proper place under the image, as the image itself is quite big (note to self to load up Serif Scrapbooker so I can size my digi images better!) So - with a little bit of artisitc licence, I stamped the sentiment just to the side of Eliza's feet which I think looks quite nice!!

I have done my usual promarker edging and the lovely papers are some freebies that I found in a magazine that was just about to head for the recycle bag!

Finally, I have forced myself to use some of my Wild Orchid flowers as embellishments........and I do mean forced, as I bought the darn things but can't bear to part with them so I rarely use them on my cards (a common affliction for crafters I beleive!)

So - I'm going to enter this card in to two challenges:

  • Pink Gem Sketch Challenge
  • Allsorts - Lemon and Lime.
Thanks asalways for looking.

Sharon x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Sharon! Fab image and love the papers. I'm the same with flowers (and lots of other things lol!). Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really great take on our colour inspiration Sharon dan what a sweetie image.

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon, how pretty is she?! I love the layout and flowers - really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so adorable, the layers are fantastic. Thank you so much for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely very summery

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, gorgeous image, and love the way you have coloured her up and decoupaged. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time, hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon