Tuesday 21 June 2011

Do Golfers Always Look This Happy?



Do Golfers always look this happy? If you were to ask my parents this question they would certainly say 'no'!

They both love to play golf, and do so on a regular basis but are the first to admit, that as well as being enjoying, it can also be hideously frustrating when things aren't going how they should be.


Having said that, Golf is definitely my Dad's 'thing' and hence the theme of this Father's Day card for him.


Equally important is that the lovely blue sky is also fictitious in my Dad's golfing world as he has spent a good amount of time golfing in the rain this year!


The image from this card came from good old Digi Stamp Boutique and I printed and coloured it twice so I could decoupage it up (not sure if you can tell from this picture).


It's all coloured with Pro Markers of course and the cloudy backing paper is from my NitWits Just Hatched set.


Thanks for looking. One more 'manly' card to go, and then it's back to the girly stuff for me!


Sharon x

11 comments:

  1. Love it, Sharon! Great image and a really good card.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sharon love the digi and the papers you used did he watch it over the weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    In answer to your question Jacki, yes they did watch the golf over the weekend - till 12.30am infact!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Fathers Day Card, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sharon :o) I love this image and the cloudy background looks fab! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card Sharon! My vision of golfing involves clubs wrapped around trees and lots of swearing. =)
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Shelly's Images "Snakes, Snails & Puppy Dog Tails" Challenge.
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card, love the image and the background paper.

    thank you for joining us at MMCS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi. Don't golf myself but I can see that this card is just perfect for someone who loves the sport & a lovely male themed card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smashing card, loving the blue sky and the image is such fun ! I don't 'get' golf either but I know a lot of people who do !!!! Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Sharon, another brilliant card. You've coloured the image perfectly and the background paper looks fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. How utterly fabulous Sharon!...Thank you for joining in the DigiStamp Boutique Competition....Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon