Saturday 30 July 2011

My birthday cards

It was my birthday yesterday and I was very lucky to receive some beautiful hand crafted cards from my family, so I thought I would show them to you.

The first one was made by my sister - a beautiful concertina card with gorgeous fairies on it......
I just love the backing papers and the colur choices of the fairies for this card. I was also lucky enough to receive a new paper trimmer and some lovely earings!

The next card was made by my mum, and is from the beautiful adorables range.....

Another beautiful card I am sure you will agree, and mum has carefully coloured, cut out and decoupaged the cute little mouse! For my present, my wish lift is becomig a reality as I am getting a Grand Calibur which I have ordered today - can't wait for that to arrive and start playing.

My husband and son got me some lovely presents as well, including two new charms for my  Bracelet, some flowers, some perfume a lovely Bouflle book called 'my mum' and my husband is also feeding my 'alcohol' addiction with some of the new Sprectrum Noir pens from Crafters Companion.

Aren't I a lucky girl!!!

I am sure my mum and my sister would love to see some comments about their lovely cards, so don't be shy!!!

Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon