I think I mentioned a few days ago that I received a blog award from my SIL - Sue, who has a lovely blog of her own, full of crafty things, which you can find here.
So here is the award.......
1) I am left handed (although my teacher's tried to make me right handed when I was young!)
2) I can't wink!
3) I am a big softy for animals - real and fictional - I cried when King Kong fell off of the tower!
4) I have a thing for Vampire romances.
5) I used to design for Papercraft Essentials magazine.
6) I hate milk....I can't drink it, and I can't even touch it....yuk!!
7) I would love to write a novel one day.
Next I have to nominate 7 people to receive this award. I have thought about this long and hard and I decided to nominate some lovely ladies who have really inspired me (and made me jealous with their wonderful talent) during the last few months. Each and everyone of them is sooooo creative and you are in for a treat in you hop on over to their blogs.
Lisa - Wishcraft
Thank you Sue and all my lovely nominees for making me smile each day when I look at your blogs.