Sunday 24 July 2011

Food Glorious Food


The challenge over at Card Making Mamas this week is fodd and drink, so I thought I must make time to enter this challenge for three reasons:

  1. I love card making.
  2. I am indeed a 'mama'
  3. I am very fond of food - in particular cupcakes!!
So, I think my card choice is quite appropriate as it features a lovely cupcake, covered in butter icing, not to mention the cute little House Mice (which, I hasten to add are nothing to do with the food agenda!)

As you can see, I have made an easel card, but I have tried soemthing new as, in addition to the necessary stopper, I have taken some of the little mice and put them so that the stand upright on the card base, which, I hope give a bit more of a 3D scene effect.

Finally, I thought the paper on the base of the card reminded me of a tablecloth (but maybe that's just my strange imagination!)

All has been coloured in with Promarkers this time (I do like to swap around!), and I'm going to enter for the following challenges:

Card Makin Mamas - Food and Drink
Allsorts - Free and Easy

Well, it's a lovely day here in MK today, so I'm going to make the most of the sunshine for a while and hopefully fir in a bit of card making at some point too.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!

Sharon xx

7 comments:

  1. A yummy card, the image is gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cute card Sharon, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great easel card Sharon with really cute images!
    Thanks for entering our Free and Easy challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how cute, the images are super

    thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very very cute!! thnx for playing with us at cmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous! thanks for the email ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon