Friday 8 July 2011

The hedgehog with the hankie returns

Hi all,

Here's another card that I made recently using the Little Claire's July Club set. This time I have cut an aperture in the card with my nesties and I have stamped the flowers on the insude so that they show through.

The hedgie is stamped and decoupaged on to the front of the card and the paper is from one of my CD's (one of the Popcorn Christmas ones I think), but I thought it looked kind of 'grassy'!

I had my watercolour pencils out again for this card which I think has made quite a nice effect, but I really should have taken the photo against a darker background as it is all looking a bit wishy washy. Unfortunately the card is gone now, so I'm afraid this one will have to do!

Thanks for looking.

Sharon x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, This card is stunning I love all of it......your design is so very pretty..............xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon