Saturday 16 July 2011

One for the boys.

The card I'm showing today was only just made this afternoon and, no sooner than the glue was dry, it was stuck in an envelope and handed to the recipient. The funny thing was that, I was sitting in the lounge colouring the image while he was there, but, he and my son were so absorbed in the Playstation that they didn't even notice!

This lovely little image is from Pink Gem and I have been dying for an excuse to use it. I have coloured him with Copics and used a variety of papers from an old Do Crafts paper pad, as it's the only boyish paper that I have! I have also paper pieced his baseball hat and shirt using a scrap of striped paper from the same pack.

I thought I would enter this card for two challenges, both of which are entitled 'One for the boys'.

A Gem of a Challenge

Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge

Thanks for looking!

Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Sharon and the paper piecing works really well. I love the Pink Gem images.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, Fab image & papers, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby card, love everything about it. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time. hugs J. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable- thanks for joining the CC Monthly Challenge.

    Wendy -x-

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon