Sunday 17 July 2011

Molly Blooms - at last!

This card has been floating around in my head for quite some time - infact ever since I got the lovely strawberry paper that you see as a freebie in a magazine. Then, the Paperlane started a new challenge, especially for the Molly Blooms stamps and so I thought I really must get on and colour in those images that I originally stamped weeks ago!

I have used Copics to colour in the images again. The wall and the little strawberry girl are separate images so I simply cut out the girl and stuck her on the top! The little buttons are also from Molly Blooms but were part of a free pack of stamps that came with Home Made magazine, a while back.

The subject of the Paperlane challenge is 'anything but a square' which has given me ther perfect opportunity to make this semi circle card - something which I have been wanting to try for ages. I really enjoyed making in and will definitely be making some more cards like this in future. If only I had a Grand Calibur and some giant circle nesties, I will be well away........ahh well, I can but dream!!

Here are the challenges that I'm going to enter this card for today.....

Allsorts - Free and Easy
The Paperlane

Thanks for looking

Sharon x

5 comments:

  1. A fab card, love the shape. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Molly looks tickled pink just sat up there. Thank you for joining us at the paperlane challenge. Hope to see to again in the forth coming challenges at the paperlane.
    klare :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharon, look forward to seeing your work in more of our challenges!
    hugs Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon! Thanks so much for joining the Paperlane Challenge! Just love the way that she is sat on the wall!! Kerry :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous creation Sharon! Thank you so much for sharing with us Allsorts and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your comments, so thanks so much for taking the time to visit me and tell me what you think. Happy crafting! Sharon